WHERE TO BUY OUR WINE
Pat Paulsen Vineyards Wines are available online* and the following retail establishments throughout California.
PPV Wines encourages consumers of legal purchase age (21+) to enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Domenico's Deli, Danville
- Montclair Bistro, Oakland
- Wine Mine on Telegraph, Oakland
- New Leaf Community Markets, Pleasanton
- Big John's Market, Healdsburg
- Bottle Barn, Santa Rosa
- Catelli's Restaurant, Geyserville
- Hamburger Ranch & BBQ, Cloverdale
- Italian Affair Restaurant, Santa Rosa
- Wicked Wines, Healdsburg
- Albolonettis - Monterey Wharf
- Casablanca by the Sea, Santa Cruz
- Constance The Wine Room, Carmel by the Sea
- Crowne Deli/Scotts Valley Market, Scotts Valley
- New Leaf Community Markets:
- Boulder Creek, Capitola, Downtown Santa Cruz, Felton, Half Moon Bay, San Jose, West Cliff Santa Cruz
- Its Wine Tyme - Capitolano
- Palm Deli - Aptos
- Pixie Deli - Rio Del Mar
- The Reef Bar - Downtown Santa Cruz
- Tyrolean Inn - Boulder Creek
- Vino Prima - Santa Cruz Wharf
PPV Pinot Noir $18 - Temporarily Out of Stock
The Black Label Collection features a series of very limited wine lots that have been specially aged and set aside as unique examples of winemaking style and age-worthy distinction. These wines are available to our Wine Club members on order, or in our Tesla Vintners Tasting Room.NAPA VALLEY CATTLE COMPANY $49.00 - $100+ Custom Napa Valley Gift Collections $250-$12,000.
A custom collection of wines created by Montgomery Paulsen with Historian Doug Offenbacher celebrating the original cattle ranches of Napa Valley and the current vineyards producing in the region. Custom Antique Napa Heritage Collections include a selection of Napa Valley and Western Artifacts, from 1890 roof tiles, to the wooden crate the wines are presented in. Our Antique Napa Heritage Collector bottles are over 100 years old & provided by certified antique dealers in wine regions of France, Germany, Spain and Italy. Each bottle is individually inspected, tested, and gauged for volume as they are frequently hand-blown and vary in volume, size, and shape.